Contact
Let's talk for 30 minutes.
Tell me where you are and where you want to be in six months. I will tell you whether I am the right next step, or who else might be.
Which side of the table are you on?
Suggested email subject:Scaling: 30-min call about our go-to-market
- Email
artmeier.jonas@gmail.com - CallBook a 30-min call
- MessageUse the short form below
- LinkedInlinkedin.com/in/jonasartmeier/
- OfficeMunich · on site in DACH when it matters
Short message
Prefer to write first?
Three lines are enough: where you are, what you want to change, and by when. I reply within 24 hours. To try my sales-scaling tool, choose "Access to the sales-scaling tool" below.
What happens next
Four steps, two weeks.
The first call is a working conversation. By the end we both know whether there is something here.
- Within 24 hA reply with three open questions.
- Week 1A 30-minute working call.
- Within 48 hA one-page summary of what I heard.
- Week 2A fixed-scope proposal, or a clear "not now".